Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Heroine plunged into trouble

I had a good session this afternoon! The day started well with a good workout in the pool followed by a very nice brunch.  I had some work to do and then made a rice pudding. Then I realised I was avoiding writing and slapped myself around a bit!

I'm using a software programme to write this book. It's called New Novelist 2. It works for me. I used the Marshall Plan to write my previous manuscript and it was also very good but I like software. I've now discovered they do a software version! Anyway, using software is working well for me organisationally. I know vaguely where I'm going and what lies ahead.  The Marshall Plan involved planning everything out and then writing whereas the Newnovelist 2 is more on the fly.  This is working for me.

I'm quite excited because the cracks are showing in the heroine's current relationship so soon she will be able to move in a different direction. Of course currently she thinks she's the one who is going to end it and that will not be the case! I'm way ahead of the game wordwise so that's a nice feeling!

Today's beautiful word
Sumptuous Lush, luxurious.


Today's word count: 1050 words
Total word count: 10889 words

No comments:

Post a Comment