Monday, September 21, 2009

No progress!

I have been very delinquent in my writing! Still ahead of the plan so if I get my a into g I will be fine! So why the lack of writing?

I've just got a new job in Wellington, starting mid-October so I've been preoccupied trying to work out what I can afford to pay for an apartment, where I want the apartment (walking distance to Courtenay Pl and the Hospital - where I'll be working). I've come up with a short list of 6 - 3 apartments and 3 studios. I'm flying down to check them out on Thursday afternoon....staying til Saturday. I am changing a booking on a flight booked for the end of October so had to fiddle round to avoid paying too  much more.

So now I'm just about sorted I can return to Rosie's world and try and get her sorted! Wish I could afford an apartment like hers! I fear I'm going to be in a studio or hotel sized apartment. As long as I have an oven I'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment