Thursday, September 17, 2009

No word today!

As you may be aware I killed Dave. It was a very traumatic experience and was not made without much forethought.  OK so I'm lying...I created him, I made Rosie love him, I killed him. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Dave took one for the team, he fell on the grenade, he had but one life to give.

Anyway....I think he's angry! Yesterday I fell down some stairs...nothing to trip on and yet down  I went and then today the iron fell on my head.  Coincidence, I think not! I kill Dave and then inanimate objects start to attack me! Well, I will not be cowed! Dave is dead and shall remain so. I've made sure there are no bowling bowls on wardrobe shelves and keep well clear when I reach for a can in the pantry.

The random attacks have left me so traumatised that I have written virtually nothing today!

Damn Muse!

On the subject of writing nothing - I am really disappointed because there is a really good element I could put in the book that would add a twist but unfortunately my unintended Muse once again was the inspiration so I will try to stop it creeping in otherwise I may as well write a biography, stick his name on it and see if it sells! Who knows, it might be the next Basketball Diaries! But no, can't do it! It would only have been a teeny tiny bit of a plot twist and all other parts of the twist don't relate but must resist! Nearly convinced myself! It must be interesting to live such a life that so many interesting or, more frequently, humorous things happen!

Today's beautiful word
Conflate To blend together.


Today's word count: 202 words
Total word count: 16902 words

No comments:

Post a Comment