Friday, October 16, 2009

Is it hot in here?

After skirting around it and finding other areas to write about, I've finally taken the bull by the horns and Rosie has slept with her Tiger! There was resistance, nerves, indecision. Then there was surrender to her baser instincts. And then Rosie went wild!

The hardest part is trying to write in a way that is acceptable to readers of chicklit without using 'silly sex' terms...you know - manroot, nubs, honeyed centre, I'll probably go back and rewrite but for now Rosie has ridden her tiger like a rodeo rider at the county fair! - Too much information? So now that's out of the way it'll only get easier....I hope. I assure you there were no crashing waves and only a few fire works.

I may dedicate some time to research....of the romance writers' websites to see if there is anything I need to add. But I'm fairly happy and I know both Rosie and Nick are well-pleased. Dave may be a bit put out but spectre's tend to be a bit disappointing in the area of corporeal pleasures. And Luc is but a distant memory. Simply a benchmark to be easily surpassed as is the role of the ex-lover in chicklit. I was tempted for a moment to make Nick lousy but that would have been a clanger!

And so I leave Rosie praising Farmer's lingerie sales, corpse reviver cocktails and the energy of youth.



Today's beautiful word
Zenith a highest point or state; culmination


Today's word count: 1363 words
Total word count: 19164 words

No comments:

Post a Comment