Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quality not quantity

Today I drove from Auckland to Wellington (637km) so it was never going to be a big writing day anyway. BUT there was a crash which blocked SH1 before Hunterville.  Someone had to be cut out of their car and we were told it would be about an hours wait. Apparently there was an alternate route that started out windy but was fine after a while. Soa caravan of us set off  but the leader didn't actually know where he was going!

We went up Sanford Block Road, I believe. This may have been right. It was pretty wiry! Lots of mud and the ABS light came on a few times. I had to silence the Navman because she kept telling me to do a U-turn.
I think we should have taken the Taupo road but we set on Chelteham-Hunterville Rd and ended up in Fielding!

Added over an hour to journey so it was an epic fail! But an adventure!

Then I had to schlep stuff from the car to the apartment, put it away, make some dinner (satay tofu and noodles- yummo!) So time and energy were zapped away!

But I did do 373 words that totally changed Nick from immature to slightly mature so it was quality! And made Luc a little more human! So good work!

Today's beautiful word
Myriad having innumerable phases, aspects, variations, etc


Today's word count: 373 words
Total word count: 21124 words

No comments:

Post a Comment